|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kgs/size|
|Packaging Details:||plastc bag+carton+wood pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Standard:||ISO, JIS, GB, ANSI, BSW, DIN Or Non Standard As Customize||Port:||Shanghai,Ningbo, Zhapu|
|Packing:||25KG Cartons/pallet,Carton + Pallet,Customized,Bags Or Cartons And Pallets,carton Box + Kraft Box||Type:||Hardware Tools,Hexagon Bolts,grade 8.8 Hex Bolt|
stainless steel left hand nuts,
reverse thread nut
Black Stainless Steel Flange Bolts Metric For Construction Materials
Head designs that overlap both are the Allen or Torx heads; hexagonal or splined sockets. These modern designs span a large range of sizes and can carry a considerable torque.
The galvanized hex bolt is a kind of fastener consisting of two parts of the head and the screw (the cylinder with the external thread). It needs to be fitted with the nut for fastening and connecting two parts with through holes. The bolts are divided into iron bolts and stainless steel bolts according to the material.
Hex bolts can be used for many different applications that include fastening wood, steel, and other construction materials for projects such as docks, bridges, highway structures, and buildings. Hex bolts with forged heads are also commonly used as headed anchor bolts
Bolts use a wide variety of head designs, as do screws. These are designed to engage with the tool used to tighten them. Some bolt heads instead lock the bolt in place, so that it does not move and a tool is only needed for the nut end.
Common bolt heads include hex, slotted hex washer, and socket cap.
The first bolts had square heads, formed by foriging . These are still found, although much more common today is the hexagonal head. These are held and turned by a spanner or wrench, of which there are many forms. Most are held from the side, some from in-line with the bolt. Other bolts have T-heads and slotted heads.
Many screws use a screwdriver head fitting, rather than an external wrench. Screwdrivers are applied in-line with the fastener, rather than from the side. These are smaller than most wrench heads and cannot usually apply the same amount of torque . It is sometimes assumed that screwdriver heads imply a screw and wrenches imply a bolt, although this is incorrect. Coach screws are large square-headed screws with a tapered wood screw thread, used for attaching ironwork to timber.
1. Product:Flagne bolts
2. Size:M3-M36; 1/4"-3/4"
4. Grade:4.8 8.8 10.9
5. Mark:4.8 8.8 10.9
6. Material:carbon steel or alloy steel
7. Finish:plain,black,zinc plated ,hdg ,dacroment,geomet and so on.
8. Delivery time:Normally in 30-40 days.
9. Package:Cartons&pallets or according to customer's requirement.
10. Name: Blacken Stainless Steel Flange Bolts Metric For Construction Materials
1. Good after sales service. Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. Many years of export experience;
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry, we will reply soon.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Custom packing, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price.
Contact Person: Claire Li