|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS per size|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag+carton+pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||400ton per month|
|Name:||Stainless Steel U Bolt Anti Corrosion No Pollution High Precision||Port:||Shanghai, Ningbo, Zhapu|
|Service:||ODM,OEN||Service Type:||Drawing ,Sample Processing|
|Place Of Original:||Jiaxing, China||HS Code:||7318159001|
|Surface Treatment:||Plain,HDG,YZP Etc,GOEMET,Hot Dip Galvanised YZP||Length:||4-200mm,40mm-500mm,according To Customer,50mm-1000mm Or According To Your Requirement|
steel u bolt,
pipe u bolt
Stainless Steel U Bolt Anti Corrosion No Pollution High Precision
A U-bolt is a bolt in the shape of the letter U with screw threads on both ends. U-bolts have primarily been used to support pipe work, pipes which fluids and gasses pass through. As such,U-bolts were measured using pipe work engineering speak. A U-bolt would be described by the size of pipe it was supporting.
A U-bolt is a bolt in the shape of the letter U with screw threads on both ends.
U-bolts are generally used on trucks. They are used to stabilize vehicle chassis and frames. For example, leaf springs are u-bolts to connect. U-bolts are used for a wide range of purposes. The main uses are: construction and installation, connection of mechanical parts, vehicles and ships, and bridge tunnels. The main shape: semicircular, square right angle, triangle, oblique triangle and so on. U-bolts are divided into carbon steel Q235, Q345 alloy steel, stainless steel 201 304 316, etc., which is the difference between carbon steel and stainless steel.
U-bolts are generally used on trucks. They are used to stabilize vehicle chassis and frames. For example, leaf springs are u-bolts to connect. U-bolts are used for a wide range of purposes. The main uses are: construction and installation, connection of mechanical parts, vehicles and ships, and bridge tunnels. The main shape: semicircular, square right angle, triangle, oblique triangle and so on.
U-bolts have primarily been used to support pipework, pipes through which fluids and gasses pass. As such, U-bolts were measured using pipe-work engineering speak. A U-bolt would be described by the size of pipe it was supporting. U-bolts are also used to hold ropes together.
For example, a 40 Nominal Bore U-bolt would be asked for by pipe work engineers, and only they would know what that meant. In reality, the 40 nominal bore part bears little resemblance to the size and dimensions of the U-bolt.
The nominal bore of a pipe is actually a measurement of the inside diameter of the pipe. Engineers are interested in this because they design a pipe by the amount of fluid / gas it can transport.
As U-bolts are now being used by a much wider audience to clamp any kind of tubing / round bar, then a more convenient measurement system needs to be used.
1. Product name: Good Sales High Quality Carbon Steel DIN3570 Zinc Plated Threaded U-bolt M8,M16
2. Standard: DIN3570, or customized
3. Garde: 4.8,5.8,6.8,8.8, AISI2,AISI5
4. Size: M6-30, 1/4-1”
5. Type: u bolt type, square u bolt type
6. Material : Q235,35#,45#,SS304,SS316
7. Surface: zinc plated ,blacken, HDG, yellow zinc plated, dacromet
8. Price terms: FOB, CIF ,CNF
9. Package : bulk packing in cartons, then put on pallets, or as per your request
10. Payment terms: T/T,L/C
1. Good after sales service. Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. Many years of export experience;
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry, we will reply soon.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Custom packing, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price.
Contact Person: Claire Li