|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS/Size|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag+carton+wood pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Surface:||Zinc Plated ,HDG,Yellow , Plain, Blacken||Standard:||DIN. USS.|
|Port:||Shanghai ,Ningbo, Zhapu||Place Of Originl:||Jiaxing, China|
|Service:||ODM/OEN||Service Type:||Drawing/Sample Processing|
steel fender washers,
plain flat washer
Flat Washer High Quality Carbon Steel DIN125 Zinc Plated Hardware M10.M12.M14
A washer is a thin plate with a hole typically in the middle that is normally used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener, such as a screw or nut. Other uses are as a spacer, spring wave washer, preload indicating device, locking device, and to reduce vibration. Washers usually have an outer diameter about twice larger than their inner diameter. Washers are usually stainless steel or carbon steel or plastic. High-quality joints require hardened steel washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to the torque is applied
A washer is a thin plate (typically disk-shaped) with a hole (typically in the middle) that is normally used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener, such as a bolt or nut. Other uses are as a spacer, spring (Belleville washer, wave washer), wear pad, preload indicating device, locking device, and to reduce vibration (rubber washer). Washers often have an outer diameter (OD) about twice their inner diameter (ID), but this can vary quite widely.
Washers are usually metal or plastic. High-quality bolted joints require hardened steel washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to Brinelling after the torque is applied.
Rubber or fiber gaskets used in taps (or faucets, or valves) to stop the flow of water are sometimes referred to colloquially as washers; but, while they may look similar, washers and gaskets are usually designed for different functions and made differently.
Washers are also important for preventing galvanic corrosion, particularly by insulating steel screws from aluminum surfaces.
The origin of the word is unknown; the first recorded use of the word was in 1346, however, the first time its definition was recorded was in 1611.
1. Material: Low Carbon steel, Mild Carbon steel, Stainless steel
2. Dimension: M6-M30, 3/16-24---2”
3. Grade: 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8,10.9
4. Coating: Plain, Black, Zinc Plated, HDG
5. Packing: Nylon bag, Carton,pallet
6. Standard: DIN, ASTM/UNC,BSW.ISO,GB
7. Name: Flat Washer High Quality Carbon Steel DIN125 Zinc Plated Hardware M10.M12.M14
Washers may also be used in rotating applications, as a bearing. A thrust washer is used when a rolling element bearing is not needed either from a cost-performance perspective or due to space restraints. Coatings can be used in attempt to reduce wear and friction either by hardening their surface, or providing a solid lubricant (i.e. a self-lubricating surface).
1. Good after sales service. Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. Many years of export experience;
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry, we will reply soon.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Custom packing, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price.
Contact Person: Claire Li